Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Monochromatic


I wore this outfit to church last Sunday, but was so cold during the service that I had to keep my coat, scarf and gloves on the entire time. (Seen in the bottom photo.) Good thing I had a cool, monochromatic look going on with all that brown.



Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Target brand, thrifted from Goodwill
Tights: American Apparel
Boots: Jessica Simpson from Macy's
Hat: Albertus Swanepoel for Target
Scarf and coat: Marks and Spencer
Camel pin: gift, from Bethlehem

4 comments:

  1. Love those boots! I thrift Target from Goodwill allll of the time.


    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, monochromatic is totally in. and what? you took off the leopard fedora in church? don't you think God wants to see that you have fierce style?

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bundled-up never looked so elegant! Sweet camel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweater! You always have the cutest pins. Church is always cold for some reason isn't it? haha, I always have to bundle up to go as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...